Content is not just about words on a page, it’s video, audio, and anything else that can communicate your brand value. It’s a vehicle to demonstrate your expertise, foster ideas, and build trust in an authentic way.
Content That Serves A Purpose
Content marketing is the foundation for all digital marketing and it is what helps you rank better in search engines. As we’ve seen, content marketing is an extremely effective way to generate leads. The key is to produce content that is both valuable and relevant to your target customers.
Establishing Connection With Your Audience
1. Strategy: this comes from over 20 data points to help us shape the direction of your content.
2. Creation: encompassing your brand voice, ethos, and style to create articles that resonate with readers
3. Optimization: flywheel effect; each new post compounds on what came before it to build SEO moment
How Content Fits Into The Marketing Mix
Each of our content strategies is designed to assist your other marketing strategies; social media, newsletters, podcasts, video, backlink acquisition, and paid media. These remix opportunities are a key piece of our strategic approach to help your content go even further.
Two Strategic Approaches
Blog + Resources
- Your blog is a space to showcase your expertise, establish industry authority, and cultivate trust with your readers. It’s where you can answer many of the questions customers have about your products or services.
- there are 720,000 hours of video uploaded every day to YouTube. finding the right topics and how to approach them can seem like a daunting task.
Connection Driven by Data
When you provide content that is helpful and of interest to your target customers, you begin to build trust with them. They will come to know, like, and trust you as a source of valuable information. As this trust builds, they are more likely to become a prospect and a client.
One of the most noticeable results of a good content marketing strategy is an increase in website traffic. Content is the attraction that brings people in, and when it is high quality and relevant to your audience, they will spend more time engaging with your site.